Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rainbow Connection

This morning while driving in to work in a slow, unsteady rain I had the pleasure of seeing an awesome rainbow.  I could see about 1/2 of the rainbow - it began at the dark, imposing clouds and streamed almost straight down - apparently touching the mountains in the distance.  The view from my windshield was awesome.  On the radio these words were being sung:
 
Its all Yours, God,
Yours, God
Everything is Yours
From the stars in the sky
To the depths of the ocean floor
And its all Yours, God,
Yours, God
Everything is Yours
You're the Maker and Keeper,
Father and Ruler of everything
It's all Yours
----lyrics by Steven Curtis Chapman
 
 
Wow!  This morning I was treated to an awesome display of nature, a powerful visual of God's hand in this world.  The rainbow, the mountains, the rain, the clouds, the Earth.....me.   It's All yours, God.  We are all Yours, God.  Through drops of water and a rainbow I had a connection with my Creator.  
 
I gotta feelin'.....
 
Terry 

No comments:

Post a Comment